Monday, September 22, 2008

Fair is Fair

I decided that it was only fair that I start out with a shot of my own personal work fridge. There are actually two refrigerators in the kitchen that is nearest me at work. When we moved to this building from another building, various areas brought their various fridges with them. We work for the state, so they won't actually buy us a refrigerator, so these were each purchased by special fundraising projects sometime before I actually worked here. As such, they are seen as very personal property. Even though they sit right next to each other, I would not DARE to put even a pop in their fridge (if they were looking).

Here are the notes on the outside. Very gentle, minimal snark. It is almost an assumption that if you are taking something out that is not yours, that almost certainly is an accident. Uh-huh. Sure.



The note in the back is from our retired "Kitchen King" who asked us to throw things away each week or else it will be trashed. The ACS thing is somewhat amusing to some folks around here (read, somebody thought it was funny once and it got stuck) because we write policies called ASC. Bah-Dum-Bump. Here's a Kleenex, I know you can hardly contain yourself.



The inside is barely even interesting...or so it seems. Historically the fridge has been cleaned once a month and there was a sign-up on the door. The list is gone and nobody seems to be putting up a new one. I know it's been a few months now. I imagine that at some point in December people will want to have more space and it will get cleaned out for the first time in months. I wonder if that cream cheese on the left right there will still be around? More pictures then...

No comments: